Data Science integrates, aggregates, cleanses, and transforms your data for predictive models, ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
BI Architecture Consulting
Every BI tool needs to be backed with an intelligent architecture. A good architecture leads to an efficient performance. Our consultants help you finalize the best.
Enterprise Data Management
Our data management team works closely with clients to set up standard for warehousing. We help in reporting and deliver value through our services.
Data Analysis & Data Visualization
Our data scientists visualize your data in an easy to understand format and have developed dashboards for our clients operating in various industries
Our Data Science services include consultation on the management of the business data and development of the respective solutions. We design and manage data warehouse, business analytics, and reporting applications that provide long-term business benefits.
At CloudMynds, we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction based on the latest BI trends which utilize the talent pool and resources, productively.
Impact Areas of BI
- Decision Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
Transforming your business into a revenue-producing asset.
Benefits Delivered to Client
- Work fewer hours and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time to get more effective results in less time
- Hone leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expense without sacrificing quality
- Automate entire business
What Do We Deliver?
What Makes Us a Partner of Choice?
We have capabilities to deliver projects of various levels and magnitude. We possess technology driven agnostic environment, serving domains like Pharma, Healthcare, Real Estate, Retail, BFSI, Energy, Transport, and Hospitality. Few of our capabilities are listed below:
- Expertise in multi-source data integration
- Expertise in project delivery
- Intuitive dashboard development
- Serving clients of all size and complexity (from Fortune 500 to SMEs)
- Agile development approach